www.kctgroup.com doesn’t do any online business transaction through it. Its main objective is to showcase the ethos of the group and introduce its visitors to the diverse business and philanthropic activities the group is engaged into.
We collect personally identifiable information of the visitors of our website. Some of the Categories of data processed by us on our website are as follows:
- Personal Information such as: Name, Organisation name, Gender, Age, Date of Birth, Postal and Email address, Contact number, Nationality, etc.
- Online identifiers and Location Details such as: Device Information, Location and Network carrier, Geo-location, Logs, IP address, etc.
- Communication Details such as: communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls, record of any interactions and correspondence between us such as any interactions you have with our team members, etc.
- Survey Information: Your responses to customer surveys conducted by us
- Usage Details such as: Your visits to our website, use of social media platforms and other information collected through cookies
Use of Data
By using or continuing to use our website, you give us unconditional consent to collect, use, store and process your personal information. How we use collected data/personal information:
- To revert to the query raised by you on our website
- To consider your job application for the specific position you have applied for on our website
We may disclose your personal data to: (1) Government or appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, (2) to protect the safety of any person, (3) to address fraud, security, or technical issues, (4) to protect our rights or the rights of those who use our Web Site. We do not sell, rent or share personal information made available to us with any companies for marketing purposes.
We ensure that appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. Only our authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. In the event you apprehend any misuse or unauthorised access to your Data, kindly let us know immediately by connecting us via e-mail or contact number.
Retention and disposal of data
Even upon deletion of your data, it may persist on backup for audit, legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
Limitation of Liability
Our website may contain links to websites/apps/software of any other organisation or third parties. We shall not be held liable for any loss or damages suffered by you on account of visiting those links. Visiting or clicking all such links shall be solely at your risk, cost and consequences.
Privacy Contact Information
Email id or contact number
033 – 4005 7000