Founded in 1929 as a coal mining company, today the KCT Group has a highly diversified portfolio of businesses with interests in sectors ranging from coal and real estate, to manufacturing and aquaculture.
We pride ourselves on this process of diversification.
Committed to Community Progress
We constantly seek innovative solutions which will create empathy and equity for the communities we work in. For over 75 years, KCT Group CSR has been committed to community progress by enabling access to opportunity, education and healthcare and promoting environmental sustainability.
The KCT Group offers a fast-growing and dynamic working environment. There is no
doubt that, at times, the work will be challenging and demanding, but equally there is no doubt that it will always be rewarding and, above all, stimulating.
Working for any of the KCT Group companies enables great on-the-job training, and
provides opportunity for horizontal as well as vertical progression.
News & Updates
- Videos - Virendra K Arora, Chief Mentor – KCT Group at 17th Coaltrans, India
- Press Releases - The Waterbase Limited announces Q2 FY18 Results
- Archive - KCT Group Bags India’s Most Trusted Company Award 2017
- Updates - TWL Sales Conference
- Industry - December Edition of Coal Insights Magazine – ‘Coal Vs Renewables – Learning to Live with Each Other’
- Press Releases - TWL Wins Asia’s Most Valuable Business Brand
- Updates - KCT Employees Participate in Saturday Club Corporate Badminton Championship
- Industry - TWL Posts four fold rise in Q2
KCT & Bros. (Coal Sales) Ltd.
India’s largest coal logistics company in India with Branch offices & Despatch offices across multiple locations.Read More
Indian City Properties
ICP owns, operates and maintains prime commercial spaces in Indian metro citiesRead More
Indicon Westfalia Limited
OEM of multi-function containers, material handling systems and coal mining equipment.Read More